- Businesses with in-person operations must follow updated?business and building safety requirements.
- There is essentially no change in requirements for Manufacturing at this time.
- November 16, 2020 at 4:31 pm/?PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine says there are “no plans” at this time to reinstate the color-coded?coronavirus?restrictions the state saw earlier in the pandemic.
- Currently there is no language which imposes restrictions on “non-essential” businesses.
Warning:?Unfortunately not all of the States links are up to date. Pay careful attention to the date the information was provided. MAP will try to provide you with only the most current links and information.
?????????? City of Philadelphia
Link to the City’s new restrictions for Businesses?(November 16th)
- At this time there are no fundamental changes in place effecting manufacturing.
- Changes to capacity limits and other precautions will be instituted for businesses and activities that are able to continue: Offices are permitted to have only employees that cannot work remotely.
- Manufacturing can continue to function under current guidance from the Department of Public Health. Currently there is no language which imposes restrictions on “non-essential” businesses.